Saturday, April 4, 2009

today and yesterday

quickie update on what happened today and yesterday (friday and saturday):

yesterday elaine called me and woke me up around 11 (haha) to ask me if i wanted to go out with her, ezra, patrick, and dixon. i rushed outta bed and outta the house eventually when they picked me up and we went to puente hills mall but that was pretty quick. after that we were driving around the parking lot to find jonathan's (i think that's his name?) car, and that took a while haha. then we drove to el monte to pick up dixie's car, ezra left, then dixon took me and elaine to my home. he got a dvd player installed in his car, so on the way home we watched Superbad :)

once we got to my home i took elaine to the village where we met up with jackie and sarah. jackie left after 15 mins cuz she had a date (HAAAYYY). actually, she didn't call it a date, but it was her and a guy together and she said he was gonna teach her how to play pool and they were gonna eat dinner after. sounds like a date to me :)

ezra came over and he took elaine home. the rest of the day i hung out with sarah, i got some food at rubio's and we went around tjmaxx, where i found escada lotion for $8!!! EEEKK!! super happy about that! anyway, tangent! we had a lot of fun going around and criticizing the clothes we saw and playing around with the toys, and i totally didn't care if anyone saw us acting stupid, as usual :)

that was pretty much alla friday.

as for today, i went out with the cousins to crystal cove in irvine where we went hiking! IM TIRED! YAY! we hiked for like 2.5 hours up and down crazy hills. i was gasping for air and sneezing and shit cuz nature makes me sneezy. i'm fairly certain i have a bad tan now. my cousin took off her glasses and she had this MAD glasses tan. i was totally scared for my face so i took off my glasses for the rest of the hike. i didn't notice anything yet, but hopefully there's nothing. after we hiked we had a victory picnic, which was awesome cuz i felt all accomplished. and sore! yay! after that whole ordeal we went to my house and pigged out on pizza, watched nacho libre, and basically lounged around.

tomorrow it is off to the cousin's party to pig out some more! :)

sigh. i wish spring break wasn't over :(

1 comment:

  1. yes. if spring break wasn't over yet we could be getting lost somewhere else. yay adventures!

    ReplyDelete